Thread: Racism
View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2008, 01:50   #28
horn

horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Racism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
People in charge of the game don't want to be involved in lawsuits either I think... find it idiotic rather than offensive, the law will apply all the same.
"hi i'd like to file a law suit. so... yeah ok, i play this internet game, and in it you've got these... well... 'galaxys', and each one has a picture? ok so, each one has a picture linking to a picture somewhere on the internet, and... well..
this one guy, who was sending a massive fleet at me, well i clicked on his galaxy. and there it was. a picture i consider racist. how much money can i expect from the company that hosts this game?"