Thread: Racism
View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2008, 00:47   #22
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Racism

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Right - for the forums, picture 1 is certainly out of bounds. That is an overtly racist ritual that would certainly not be permitted. I've deleted the link to it.
CONTEXT GOD DAMN IT!

I think I know what the picture in question was, but deleting the link to it is stupid. It's comparable to deleting links to pictures of concentrations camps because 'they promote nazism'.

And the same should be accounted for ingame. As Fiery says, go check it out if it's an edge case.

The aforementioned picture with the caption 'Remember past crimes'* is completely different contextually than if captioned 'OMGWTFBBQ'.

A picture of Hitler isn't racist until you add 'My hero <3'.

* Even though this might still not be appropriate for ingame usage. That's not really for me to decide.