View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2005, 20:14   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Next Gen Consoles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
i recommend the PS3, but i'm somewhat an acolyte of Sony so that may be a biased comment. I don't think the Revolution is going to be a winner though; rather, i suspect it will be to Nintendo as the Dreamcast was to Sega - the final nail in the coffin.
That's an utterly invalid comparison. Sega's failure is generally regarded as being down to releasing the new iteration of console far too swiftly after the previous one - and of course, that it was losing money hand over fist from the Saturn onwards.

The Gamecube, although underwhelming in sales terms, still made a profit for Nintendo. They also have an absolutely enormous amount of money banked away.

Saying that Nintendo can plausably cease producing console hardware after the next generation isn't something that's really backed up by the information that's available to us.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote