View Single Post
Unread 26 Jul 2014, 08:18   #34
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Blue's Stats Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhatred View Post
You say the Centaur is there for fr/de forts..... The Centaur and is init 8 and outside the primary DE fleet with Chims at init 7 and in primary DE fleet. Why would anyone build both Cents for anti fi then Pegs for anti BS(being its the only anti bs ter has) When they could just build both DE ships for better flaking purposes as well as not making their loss potential greater since the incoming roiding fleets will have both anti fr/de attk ships.
Find me on IRC and i'll explain the benfits of Centaurs over Chimeras. I will not be changing the targeting of centaurs or chims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Still too many ships, still not a big fan of 3 (or more) roid fleets.

"Split" targetting (Bs/Fi) etc is functionally worthless. Stop doing it. One up, one down.
Variety is the spice of life. a reduction on ships wont happen, it will limit the options alliances have on choice of race setups and the covoppers potential to make roiding fleets. Scarabs aren't spose to be awesome vs fi, they have beetles for that, it just allows a little extra help for Investors and people run the risk of losing their CR vs Gryhpons if they decide they want to flak vs the cr.