View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2016, 14:56   #380
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
How can you say it didn't pay off?
They currently have top 2 planets... If thats not paying off, then what is?
It's fairly obvious what I meant with 'didn't pay off', and it's getting rather tiring seeing people play dumb: resources given by the roids did not equal or exceed what was paid to initiate them. That they used those roids to gain XP afterwards to me is irrelevant. If you let people initiate roids with the unspoken message of "come and get it, they're free!", then that either is illegal or it should be.

Quote:
There is still no evidence of collusion, everything said against this strategy is circumstantial or pure sour grapes.
There doesn't need to be evidence for a strategy to be excluded from the game. It's similar to the XP round of a while ago where all Xans did was swap roids with each other. Was there an agreement between planets? Probably not, for most. Do we want the game to devolve into 3-fleet roidswapping? I certainly don't.

Similarly, I don't want next round to be 10 galaxies initiating roids and 10 galaxies farming those.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote