View Single Post
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 03:15   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So what did you get for xmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
heh
you should see me here during summer...from 10 to 18 watching tour de france on TV.
or riding my race-bike for 80km, 35km/h.

*for example*

i'm a biking addict.

same here, been off for a couple of seasons, after killing an old bike and moving house etc, but i watch the tour every year and i will be sorting out my biking next year, now that i have a nice marin and plenty of open up and down country roads to bike in

(although i must admit, i only have a mountain bike, and my max rather than average so far has been 34mph)