Thread: R64 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 16:11   #213
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R64 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
So in conclusion this isn't me displaying an ego at all. I am proud of p3nguins, as I am sure Ult HC are proud of their alliance, same as CT would be proud of their alliance and so on. But I dislike people spouting rubbish. We are not strong in defence we never have been since we started.. however as I said we also don't have set officers/command staff. We don't force people to stay up all night ringing people. We have open tools and encourage people to step up and do it. I'm sure if we cracked down on this we would (maybe?) have a better defence record. However still proves the fact we not only receive incoming we manage to still attack strong. But of course we must of somehow 'fenced' and these stats must mean nothing?
If you dont have a defence compartment running, you simply cannot compete in 9/10 rounds.
Unless you ofc just either have less unfavourable incs, a bigger fence, or no incs at all.
Defence has always been a major part on how to suceed in this game.

"recall rate" for past round winners

R45 82%
R46 66%
R47 72%
R48 58%
R49 73%
R50 61%
R51 60%
R52 63%
R53 58%
R54 53%
R55 69%
R56 68%
R57 55%
R58 52%
R59 clearly a "outlayer" due to ST stats so its skippd.
R60 79%
R61 67%
R62 55%
R63 62%

So is p3nguins a likely "top tier" allie just based on round history in terms of recall rates?
As some of your members have said you dont have a defence department, and it might be shining through in the inc stats data(wich mz allready has said dosnt count for anything).
Its not me trying to put down p3ng or anything, just giving my opinion on their strengths/weaknesses, and reasons why i think they are a 2nd tier allie.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote