Thread: R64 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2015, 14:18   #207
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: R64 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Yeah, more or less.
Perhaps BF/FL are aspiring to go top tier as they are defending.
From what ive seen in this thread by p3ng members they sound like a one trick pony, fence and attack.
You are such an idiot. I sometimes wonder why alliances actually give you access to their tools/responsibility never mind letting you represent them. I'm obviously aware your apparently no longer speaking on behalf of Rainbows but some of the rubbish that comes from your mouth is quite funny. Shall we use some of these stats and figures from rounds 58 and 59 as those were the ones you used on me regarding our recall ratio etc. Lets start with round 58:

Total incoming fleets: 4,006 (including fakes)
Total Defence fleets (including ingal): 2,819
Total Attack fleets: 3,573

Now.. we were second this round on the total incoming list. Blacklflag was first with a total of 4,086. They had a total of 2,762 defence fleets with ingal fleets included. If you also compare to the other alliances that round we wasn't actually that bad at all. Ok sure we didn't do fantastic but neither did anyone else. The closest attacking activity to us however (yes we were first) was furgion and they sent a total: 3,063 while every other alliance was under 3k. For example Conspiracy which was second this round had a total of 3,645 incoming (3rd on incoming) with a total of 2,616 total fleets in defence sent (including ingal) now.. we were second with most incoming fleets on us and we sent 510 more attack fleets then furgion that round who were the closest to our attack activity. Is this the sign of a one trick pony alliance? Did we fence this round? I see it hard for an alliance who were dominant in attacks and second in receiving fleets also to be 'fencing' do you?

Lets move onto round 59. Here are the stats for that round:

Total incomings: 4,721
Total defence: 3,087 (including ingal defence)
Total Attack fleets: 4,198

So.. we were first this round on total incoming with the closest to us being Conspiracy who ended second with a total of 4,573. They had a total of 1,579 defence fleets (including ingal defence) with 1,709 fleets recalled (compared to our stat of 2,221) The alliance which was second to the total attack fleets sent out was Black Flag who sent a grand total of 3,565 fleets. That's a difference of 633 fleets. Now Butcher.. again is this the sign of a one trick pony or an alliance that fenced? Not only did we win both of these rounds but as you can see we dominated attacks and (this round in particular) received the most hostile fleets also. We also managed to get 2,221 fleets to recall (512 more then the closest to us that round on incoming which was Conspiracy)

So in conclusion this isn't me displaying an ego at all. I am proud of p3nguins, as I am sure Ult HC are proud of their alliance, same as CT would be proud of their alliance and so on. But I dislike people spouting rubbish. We are not strong in defence we never have been since we started.. however as I said we also don't have set officers/command staff. We don't force people to stay up all night ringing people. We have open tools and encourage people to step up and do it. I'm sure if we cracked down on this we would (maybe?) have a better defence record. However still proves the fact we not only receive incoming we manage to still attack strong. But of course we must of somehow 'fenced' and these stats must mean nothing?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote