Thread: Impressive...
View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 20:01   #8
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Impressive...

The only reason the attack looked spectacular was because they had so many bloody roids and should have been hit a long time ago. I dont see how it is different from an attack any MO has arranged this round. Infact it was probably easier than the average attack because he had 5+ alliances chomping at the bit to attack so there was no shortage of claimants. Hell i would have joined in if we were allowed.
So anyone who says this is all thanks to Forest is talking nonsense. Even Kila could have scanned that gal, put every one in a channel and got a bot with one arm tied behind his back.
Yes it was a nice attack. yes caj knew it was coming before finish, we just knew there wasnt any point wasting all our fleets deffing this late in round when there was more xp to gain elsewhere.
I just didnt realise the CT hatred for caj finishing top had grown so strong.
Anyway we will be striking back hard on one of your top planets:

oh wait theres none in top 20 ....
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by Rinoa; 13 Mar 2007 at 20:09.
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote