View Single Post
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 12:08   #49
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts
Re: Israel prison break

Hmm.. I'm a muslim, an arab and a palestinean, so I think I deserve my saying in this..
(I'm not living in Palestine though, was forceed to immigration).

I don't know how can some of you blame it all on Hamas, how many times did Fath (The ex govermental admistration) tried to have a ceasefire with Isrealians? And yes, it was alawys broken by Israel first. Holding Yaser Arafat in his own office and building is considered a good think on the side of Isreal? Muslims, arabs and palestineans are just deperate of the word peace, espiecially with Isreal. They do whatever they want, and no one seems to be getting in the way. They took 'Ahmad Essadat' from the prison, a co-founder of the Libiration group (Don't know it's name in English really), in the charge of assasinating the tourisim minister 2 years ago, ohh, thank god they remembered to. This move also came after Hamas considered being a part of that Libiration group, just to get more and more support from the people. To say it's Hamas' fault is quite not fair. The Palestinean people were eager to a thought of peace, but not anymore. It's quite annoying, to see any decision almost being made by the UN to the profit of Palestine, get veto-ed by the US. Those who keep saying bla bla bla about justice and democracy, while they seem to not follow it.

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote