View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2009, 18:49   #338
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
everybody signs up with a planet in the hope they will make the #1 planet by the end of the round (scanners aside on this one). So by that rationale, those who haven't finished in 1st have lost in their goal of being the number one planet.

I think that goes the same for the galaxy and alliance ranks. As i said earlier in the thread, the hard coded game mechanics don't allow for more than one alliance to take the #1 spot.
I like how you just rephrased the argument that I'd acknowledged was true but pointed out was rather irrelevant. I'm not denying that there can be only one #1 alliance at the end of the round. I'm saying that "apprime won, everyone else lost" isn't really getting it. I mean if that's "all" there is to work towards why doesn't the game pan out that way? Because, no matter how you dress it up, this is still a game about dominance and the "domination" that was has developed this round isn't controlled by apprime in the same way in which it was by the #1 alliance in so many previous rounds. That said, at this point, it's definitely looking like apprime are just a better alliance than Ascendancy this round and on Friday it might be the case that the sort of "victory" that Ascendancy will have achieved will be more of the Vision type this round as opposed to Apprime's.

PS Good to see cba is still making friends wherever he goes