View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 11:25   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: How to (not?) fight the real wars!??!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
The issue is that an individual (presumably a BC) shouldn't concern his alliance/others with a fleetcatch on an allianceless planet. It is not in Angels' interest to do the catch, it has nothing to do with them and their politics. Bringing friends is Planetarion it's what it's about. Bringing your alliance and/or allies is not.
I dont think there is much politics in this tbh.. I think it is : oohhh, that n00b who doesnt play with an alliance and is easy picking for some cool score is out with his fleet again. Lets grab his fleet.

While i hate fleetcatches and think they should only be used on disloyal shipjumping fags, its a part of PA and I dont see anything wrong with doing this on who ever it might be, and also if this planet has been hostile to ND/Angels I dont see anything wrong with hitting him.