View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 22:48   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
what would happen if your mortgage lender went under?

just been reading about the dire state of home loans in america, with a couple of the worse lenders being predicted to go into bancruptcy, and I was just wondering (obviously about the UK rather than USA, not that i know if they would be differeent or not)

but what would happen if my mortgage lender went into bancruptcy? would my house get repossesed as an asset of the company? Would i have to take out a new mortgage to pay off the old one?
Not that i expect this to happen as i'm with a pretty stable lender (northern rock) but i'm just curious