View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2004, 13:20   #36
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Just for Henry's sake...

sunday what was the actual point of this thread? i dont need to tell everyone on this board how great my life is or what ive achieved for the simple reason that NOBODY CARES.

you can self evaluate with a piece of paper, a pen, and 5 minutes of time.

You dont need to do it on a forum because by posting what yuo think of yourself puts you on a massive ego trip. Youve missed out all the bad things about yourself and only concentrated on what you think will impress people.

My Self evaluation :

Sometimes need a boot in my ass. however on the whole im doing fine and have proved myself to both my peers and in the working world.

THERE

I HAVE SELF APPRAISED.

i dont need to go on about my financial situation or how happy my relationship is. I dont need to talk about gambling/drinking habits etc.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote