View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2004, 11:41   #31
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Just for Henry's sake...

Quote:
Currently waivering in the fitness department with an unfortunate 145/90 blood pressure something that seems to be heraditary in my fathers side of the family and with maturity it has looked like I've taken a lot of my gene's from his side.
You have the same number of genes from your dad as you do from your mum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
I think it's all pitiful.

I make a thread where you are suppose to self evaluate yourself.

I made a self evaluation.

Deepflow made a post where his self evaluation was trying to score against me.

You have all posted otherwise trying to score against me.
I havent read the whole thread, i got bored after 3 posts, so sorry if i'm repeating someone but it seems to me that you made a thread stating every 'good' point in your life and left out anything bad thus making it pretty hard to flame your initial post but should give you ample opportunity to have a dig at anyone who tries to reply and doesnt fit into your definition of what maturity is.

In fact this thread reminded me of this and this.

P.S. I thought this was going to be about Terry 'enry .