View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2004, 00:56   #13
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just for Henry's sake...

I'm assuming Deepflow called Sunday immature (*sp -how do you spell that?) or something!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Sunday - why do you create threads like these?

Recently you've been posting 'normal' stuff (now I know I've not been on these forums long and I know you dont like me, so I assume you'll think my opinion doesnt count and it probably doesn't but heh) and you've been an 'asset' to the boards.
But every time someone disagrees with you, you launch a personal attack, and then when you are retaliated against you go highly defensive - which is possibly understanding. But then you have to post an ego thread (such as this) where you try to prove to everyone else that you're life is perfect and better than everyone elses. In reality, the only person you are trying to convince is yourself.

So stop the defensive, stop the ego trips, stop the trolling and realise that maturity is about admitting where you're not perfect and how you can change these, if that is what you desire.
I agree with you here Stew as Evergreen is an asset (not Sunday, Sunday was never an asset tho the board - i think hes grown up a lot which is good)

Good for you evergreen you have done well for yourself and yes have matured a lot that is obvious even on here, but also im sure you have done some daft things in your time (£1k on slot machines!!) Deepflow and the drugs is maybe a bad idea but thats his choice - f**k hes a student im sure thats what students are surposed to do, i spend a hell of a lot of money on Alcohol (but i admit im immature (*again)) but im having fun i enjoy it and to tell the truth i don't care.

Maybe you are more mature than Deepflow, actually i think you are but there is a reason for that, your two situations are compleatly differant one of you is ment to be mature, and to be honest i admire you for what you have done (you just need a job now)
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote