View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2004, 00:47   #11
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Just for Henry's sake...

He looked after cats, you don't have a chance in hell of beating that.

Nothing yet mentioned would fall under my definitions of what makes someone mature (mainly, as I don't happen to think you can decide that without knowing someone to a reasonable degree). Some of the things show that you've been given responsibility in the past, perhaps that you're hardworking/reliable/etc.

By posting this thread, you come across to me (my opinion etc.) as a very insecure person, who at the slightest (yes, I wouldn't call this "character assasination" (heh) anything else...) threat, builds big walls around themself, in an attempt at some kind of protection.
I could say you were sad, or pathetic. But as I'm taking the time to reply to this, I'm not sure what that would make me (aside from really, really bored). So instead I'll just let you, and Deepflow, and Ragnarak and anyone else who wants to keep up the petty squabbling to get on with it, and I'll go to sleep.
bye