View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2012, 03:52   #36
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Jagex - Ominously silent

I will announce what I can when I can. It's possibly even worse for me than for you, trust me on this.

Edit: I'm not meaning that Planetarion is going to be cancelled. sorry for the confusion!

Last edited by Appocomaster; 4 Mar 2012 at 19:04.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote