Thread: More planets
View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2014, 14:41   #12
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: More planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
i've suggested multiple planets with 1 login before without the cost for extra credits. In all fairness in the games current state i think it would be fun for the community, it will bring the gameplay to a new dimension and it might attract old and new players.
That is essentially just having three planets per person but I think it would have the same effect as above.
The risk is, you would just end up with the hardcore being even more untouchable, and the recreationals getting even more smashed (having less time). I struggle to do one planet, let alone three.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote