View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2007, 22:22   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Madeleine MCcann

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'll shorten it down...

you laughed at it because it was funny. not because it "dealt" with the pain you felt at these people dying.
a) why couldn't you say that in the first place instead of trying to use big words and failing to make any sense?
b) I did not say it was to 'deal with the pain'; I said "deal with the event" those londoners here who are not housebound social retards had to get on the tube the next day as well as a myriad of other aspects which come with an event of this kind.
c) I am sure that comedy does help overcome pain
d) Using the response "no you didn't" when someone tells you how they feel may work well in the schoolyard but it looks remarkably silly here
e) How many people must laugh at you while pointing and chanting "spastic" until you get the message.