View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 17:13   #163
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Music Archive

The Knife - Silent Shout (electronica): Music normally takes a while to grow on me; its rare that I'll love an albun the first time I hear it. This is one of the few exceptions - after the first minute of track 1, I knew that I was listening to a work of genius. Even if you dont tend to like electronic music (I'm not a great fan normally), this is definitely worth checking out for the vocals alone; its almost certainly going to be one of my favourite 2006 albums. Tracks to check out: "ilent shout", "neverland".

Leftfield - Rhythm and Stealth (chill-out): Not sure why I havent recommended this earlier, probably my favourite album for listening to in a dark room when I want to think/meditate. Track to check out: "Chant of a Poor Man".
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote