Thread: Destiny (r20)
View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 20:06   #21
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Destiny (r20)

You should be grateful themast and the regular alliance recruitment spamcrew hasn't yet made it this far with their witty remarks and copypasted "GLs". Or the one-liners with ten line signatures attached. That's called expressing your love to seeing your own nick on the forums, sufficient enough.

Oh, yes, and, I suppose this all is to inform that recruitment does exist! And and, I just wanted to say, Good luck destiny, you'll be in a need to pull awfully lots of skilled peons if you wish to outrecruit CT. I suppose that's what it will come down to!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote