View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 15:18   #50
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: I want a Second Planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
If one were to legalise multying the way to do it would be to allow multiple planets to be associated with a single passport - and to only allow multiple paid accounts, not a paid/free combination. One could even limit the maximum number of planets someone coule have. I think it might also under thist sort of scheme to think about how alliances would work.

That would make account sharing and passport multying still an offence
In case it wasn't clear, I pretty much agree with this.

I find it problematic that judgement is pretty much arbitrary, but this would allow multihunters to spend more time dealing with problematic stuff like account sharing.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote