View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 10:50   #32
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I want a Second Planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Having bested multies* before, I don't think this necessarily holds true.

*With my single account, and friends with single accounts.
What about someone with 10-20 accounts who takes on a galaxy per night?

Even 9:2 (r16 distorter whores, rain's gal) could have been ripped to pieces by someone like that. One planet set up as a scan planet, the rest as a spread of races. You could take on anyone.

Of course, co-ordinating defence between them would be a bitch. But I have no doubt that someone would do it.