View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2016, 08:14   #23
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough
Re: Change of buddypack system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
This is the first round p3nguins did forts.

Politically it has been a breeze in comparison to previous rounds where we spread out. I've mentioned before we end up having to do full naps if we spread as it's the only way to keep alliances off you. These always were done ingame and gave a few of you the impression we napped rhe universe when we didn't. Do I have less agreements as a fort ally? No but they are certainly not going to be in game for all to see.

P3ng will likely continue forts whilst its what the majority do. Purely because it's so easy and makes life much easier for politics.

My favourite 2 rounds of pa were when we had public galaxies. 20 planets I think we had in one gal and it was great running a mini alliance.
I know p3n usually don't fort, and I totally get your point about making it easier. But as I see it, when all alliances except norse and HR got over half their people forted then most the playerbase plays in forts. We're not far from just running alliance wars then, were the unallied players is there as farms.

Is it good for the game? I don't think so. So that's why I suggested changing the BP limit, because I think most alliances will continue to fort as long as it's possible.
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote