View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2010, 12:29   #342
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Xabi does not have a good shot. Messi, Forlan, Robben etc. have good shots. Xabi just hits it as hard as he can and hopes for the best.
Ok, I guess you've seen 90% of all Madrid games last season, like I did?
Yes, his shot sucked at WC, that I agree with.

And again, stop comparing him with strikers. First of all, those strikers have a complete different type of shot. They create the action and then shoot towards the goal. Or they take a free kick, in which case it's often more the positioning of the ball that matters.

Xabi Alonso doesn't create the game. He moves up at a corner and shoots the ball in one time when it comes his way or when it's passed his way. That's completely different then when you create the action and you decide yourself where you put the ball right before hitting it.

Ofcourse his shot is nowhere near the standards of Messi. If it was, he'd be the absolute worldstar because he has alot of other qualities.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote