View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2010, 09:26   #329
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
I'll hand some credit to them if they win it scoring more than once.

If they pull a 1-0 after a dreadfully boring, slow-paced game consisting mostly of passes between the midfielders and Xabi Alonso shots from 30 yards I'll probably just commit a suicide with a rusty teaspoon during the game.
Just because you seem to hate their playingstyle, doesn't mean others need to find it boring. I truely enjoy watching their game. They also played ALOT better then the matches before. Iniesta was remarkable and Pedro was fantastic. Also Ramos was a real nightmare for Boateng.

And Spain should have scored a 2nd goal if only Pedro gave the ball to Torres.

Germany sucked and that was mostly thanks to Spain. They were afraid and the few fast counters they had, were nicely stopped by the defense or screwed up by themselves due to bad passing.

Nway, I'm not gonna argue about taste. If you think Spain has a boring play, fair enough. I strongly disagree, and I'm sure many others do aswell. The game got hyped big time as the "final avant la lettre", as both were the 2 best playing teams on this WC according to many reporters.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote