View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2010, 09:58   #319
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Well the score rolled yeah, I was expecting for an extra-time though.

I think what made the difference was that the Dutch were consistently good throughout the game, while Uruguay was prone to varying spells of poor and good performance. The latter only really had a grasp of the game late first half and late second half, apart from those it was orange dominance. Good game though, lots of opportunities, lots of goals (and for what it's worth a few outstanding goals too, the Van Bronkhorst strike really dropped my jaw). Hoping for another good one today then.

It's worth noting, however, that Paul, the foreseeing octopus from Germany, has predicted a victory for the Spaniyards. So far Paul (the octopus) has had his tentacles correct on every prediction he's made.
I know, I've put all my hopes on the octopus. Eventhough he said Germany would beat Spain in the previous EC, which was the other way around :-)

The 2nd goal (the one from Forlan) could have been stopped. I think the Dutch keeper didn't really perform well on that one.

Also the first goal of Holland shouldn't have occured as 10 seconds before he made that goal, Holland made a dirty fault on a player but the Referee didn't even see it.

But aside from that, the referee did a pretty decent job.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote