View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 13:25   #14
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Dynamic salvage - a way to retain players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Well, you did mention both of those things, but you didnt say why - which was what i was hinting at . You just said 'this is what i suggest waaay back when the universe was about 1cm in diametre and it was actually the lemmings who controlled the muddy pond where life spawned from' etc.

i like the initially suggested formula as, like i said on IRC, i dont trust you .
I did with the first one - using score not value means that XP is taken into consideration. Extrapolating, this would mean that XP high races like cathaar (and Xan?) don't get more of a salvage benefit just because of their race. I feel it'd probably be more fair.

Edited the post to show reasons for the other one :P
and you were saying how you didn't trust all us poms, not just me