View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2007, 18:47   #6
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Group Assessment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Z
A wise man told me don't argue with fools
Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
Never a truer word rapped. Now, if you've quite finished fagging up my thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
have you ever done a belbin role thing previously?
I know they're not that great but it can give you a kind of idea of what position within a group you are most comfortable in.
I have never even heard of it.

Quote:
Don't feel like you have to shout the loudest to "win". The best candidates are the ones who lets everyone speak without interrupting, then moves the group through decision making stages.
Also, don't sit there and do nothing (obviously).
Take notes, ask people to explain what they mean, remain calm and confident throughout and take the lead if there is no natural leader in the group.

If you can't think of things to say (or don't want to say anything in parts) then scribble stuff down as it'll look like you're working things out. Listen to what everyone is saying and think of the merits.

Remember that it doesn't matter too much whether you get the correct answer at the end - it's how you do it that gets you the job.
this all seems rather helpful.

Quote:
What's the group project actually going to be on?
Oh and what type of company is it?
It just says 'group assessment'. It's for a position on thr Graduate Management Programme of the council in the social care and houses services section. It requires 2 years studying for a masters in social housing or something.

I also have to write a 1,500 word essay on the takeover of Registered Social Landlords or something, if that gives you mre of an idea.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote