View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 14:34   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sometimes I forget....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
Do you know any one who does it well?

I went to see a fabulous midsummer night's dream last year by these lovely people in oxford. It was at headington hill park. This year they're doing Robin Hood as well as some of Will's stuff. But they aren't doing hamlet, unfortunately.
RSC usually do a good production. Its all the better if they do it in the Swan as its rather small and intimate a setting as opposed to the RST itself.
However I do not know if its currently 'on' or not or when it will be again.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote