View Single Post
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 17:05   #11
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sometimes I forget....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
There's a tower near Akron, Ohio next to this restaraunt (I forget the name), this guy had started construction and it was going to have one of those revolving restaraunts at the top, but he ran out of money, so it's just like a 200-250 foot tower. Anyway, we're going to the restaruant next to it after my grandma's funeral, and my brother tells his wife that the tower was used by snipers during the Civil War. She actually believed him.
My home town of Stockton actually sent a delegation to Akron a few years back to learn, from Akron, how to renovate downtown. The Akron mayor also came to Stockton to help explain how this was all done.

Evidently we learned the lessons as we gave a developer, who claimed to have been involved in numerous projects in other cities, a lot of incentives to redevelope certain areas of our central core. After a year of nothing happening the developer vanished and the newspaper discovered that the other cities he was supposed to have helped build up had never heard of him.

\o/ for governmental stupidity.