View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2008, 12:07   #25
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Jumping through hoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Oh but I do love to complain.

Yup.

This one's for you.

I'd try replying to your actual points but you're just going to assault me with another wall of text so what's the point.
What you really mean is you don't have a leg to stand on with your views, you know you are trying to abuse a system that isn't designed for what you want and rather than take it up with the correct people you would rather act like a spoilt little bitch and complain because about support rather than actually use your energy to discuss it constructively with netgamers who are the ones who could potentially help you. By ignoring anyone who tells you your complaints at support and pateam aren't valid you can continue to act like your right
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote