View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 17:42   #50
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GF forced to quit job, advice needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
For example if a Displinary procedure is not adhered to... The boss fired her without notice of the displinary meeting happening and not allow/ not informed her she can have representation from another employee / trade union representative. these might be grounds to do so.
well they're not.
UNSURPRISINGLY you're allowed to sack people who committ crimes against you without needing to first write them a stern letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
I am not doubting your credentals, I am just saying that seeking legal council would advise her about her options... Someone who has a law degree but also the experience in these types of cases. (which I do not know if you have or not)
i'm not going to ****ing pm you my cv just to get you to stop typing crap.

this girl has no legal options. AS I STATED BEFORE: she is very lucky that they didn't prosecute her.

paying my colleagues money is not going to change these facts.