View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2009, 04:22   #136
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
I had a good giggle reading Gio2k and Byrney's posts, thanks guys!
Dont just dismiss peoples points as ludicrous as they may not articulate it as well as the great JBG - I really dont feel hitting VSN was a failing strategy. Not everything can be measured at this stage in score and value, I know alot of the block enjoyed the easy roids afforded by VSN and it provided increased morale all across the block. It also managed to negate some of the losses taken by ND over the period they were hit - in the end hitting the same 5 or 6 fortress gals of Apprime can become weary and detrimental to morale. Also killed afair bit of VSN value and lost very little value compared to what we were losing against Apprime and VSN. Yes ND are undoubtedly in a worse off position militarily but on a balance the two blocks are as equally matched as they were before targetting VSN. The hit on VSN also coincided with the app/asc/vsn/peng/ass/hr hit on ND - which was the first real incs ND had recieved all round meaning that we were always going to lose the lead at that stage and showing links of the comparitive size ratios is highly misleading as ND being hit was inevitable.

Its also a missconception that VSN werent fully invested in the block and we forced them into greater action as their hostile fleet counts are very high, not as high as app/asc admitedly but nobody would expect that to be the case. In my eyes anyone that partakes in joint FC's on the opposing block is heavily invested. Everyone seems to enjoy stating how its asc/app/vsn against subh/nd/oddr/dlr/euph/ct - however this is pretty inaccurate as the asc block often have alliances such as HR, penguins and ASS galraiding the opposing blocks 'fortress gals' (or as close to it as they can find - plenty of ND gals with 5/6 members) and in many respects contribute to that block as much as oddr/subh. To the extent that last nights attack on asc/4:8 was predominately DLR/ND with very little from any other alliance attacking asc in any shape or form.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote