View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2009, 22:52   #133
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
JBG has repeatedly told me what the better option was? I believe he made one half hearted suggestion and admitted himself it was probably futile at this point.
And I agreed that it was also probably futile:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
That said, you probably still wouldn't have won, it was far too late for that

Quote:
To be perfectly honest with you it's that kind of post that makes this forum the cesspit it is. I respect some of the posters on here who will argue their points reasonably (Lokken, JBG (sometimes), Mz to some extent) but the majority of stuff posted on here is complete drivel.
I agree with you on this, you backed your posts up with (arguably flawed) logic, and that makes a good post. And I enjoyed your exchange on these forums!

Quote:
I don't mind being told I'm wrong as long as it's backed up but you can **** off if you're just going to come here, tell me I'm an idiot and then hide behind the fact 'JBG has already said everything that need be said'. How about use your own ****ing brains for a change or just don't post at all.
Harsh words. As an aside, I never called you an idiot, but to the point: I'm reading through the posts people make and I think to myself "here's a clever response!" or something along those lines, but I continue to read all the remaining posts and then see that someone has beaten me to it! So I have three options, I could post the same thing again, thus continuing to fuel the endless circular arguments (yes I know there's no other kind of circle...), I could quote the guy who shares my opinion and add some message along the lines of "qft!" or I could post nothing. I tend to choose the latter, so please excuse me for "not using my own brain". Getting back to my original post, yes it was a semi-troll, but equally I am thankful that you have taken the time to post your opinions, the thoughts going through your mind and the (again, arguably flawed) logic behind them, that is what makes the forums fun to read. That and the odd troll!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote