View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2009, 11:58   #103
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 34 officially over

The situation is this, you have 3 contenders for top alliance at the moment. Asc, ND, and Apprime.
Of those, the alliance with the smallest probability of winning is ND. That leaves either Asc or App. If things stay like this, what should the nd+dlr+euph+subh do? The only thing they could and will probably do is play kingmakers.
In the end if Apprime and Ascendancy remain allied, it will be like drawing straws. One of them will be targetted, while the other will get the victory handed to them. Of course, at the end of round ceremony, both can hold hands and then the top alliance will thank the other one for not backing down on their deal, and bla bla bla.
In terms of statistics it will be either +1 for Apprime, or +1 for Ascendancy, and we can start placing bets as to who the block wants to be king.