View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2009, 11:49   #102
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
The point is to get Vsn into a position where they are of no big consequence, regardless of whether they stay in a block with Asc / App or not.
If VsN manages not to crash like e.g. Subh, it´s unlikely they´ll get beaten down to the point where they can make no significant impact on an enemy anymore. Sure, roiding them hard will slow down their growth, but since they´re not exactly in the race for the top spot, it doesn´t affect things that much.

I wouldn´t be too sure about the likes of App turning on Asc (or vice versa) if the block offers such a step, since it´s likely the other ally will return the fire to try and at least drag them down with them, so this would play into NDs (and maybe, but just maybe) CTs hands when it comes to alliance rankings. As Apprime have shown quite superior roiding capabilities this round in general, they´re probably capable of outroiding Ascendancy in the end.

As to Burneys assumption about HR/ASS cooperating with App/Asc/VsN: I can pretty safely say HR raided my gal just a few days ago, and the ASS planets had quite some waves on them. So no, I don´t think they cooperate much.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote