View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2017, 21:32   #34
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: XP based on alliance rank & similiar suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
No.
This is not a feature allready in the game.
Yes, it was in the war feature earlier, but has been removed without you realizing this.

We could included it again in the war feature, but i think it would be better to keep it outside of this.

You went on some flamefest trying to make me look stupid, alongside your friend Jumper, trying to point to stuff that arnt relevant anymore.
From one propaganda chief to another aspiring troll, the most important thing is to get the facts that can be checked out right, and keep the "false news" to stuff that could be partly true.
You and Jumper fail on both in this thread.
Funny thing is, I can't tell if you honestly believe yourself, or you know better and are just trying to hide it.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I think you knew your idea wasn't new, but also knew that if you pitched it as a "tweak" to the current feature, you'd look like an idiot and people would see the truth, that you're just trying to find yet another way to disadvantage your enemies. So instead you pitched it as a "new idea" but had to figure out a new pitch when I pointed out the obvious, so you went, essentially, to hell and back, trying to find some out, to make it look like your idea was new and unrelated, when really its not, its just a tweak to a current feature. Otherwise, you would have responded to me with additional info, like that you knew about the war thing, but wanted something different, or how the war thing could even be tweaked to fulfill your "new idea", that would be normal. Instead you acted like "wait, what?" When I posted what I did, and in general made a botch job of trying to rescue your suggestion.

Its either that or you really are *that* thick.

As TheoDD said, you don't need me or Jumper or anyone, to help you look like an idiot, you do fine on your own. I am more than willing to help, though, to try and keep you grounded. I feel it is in your own best interest Butch3r

Good luck with your "New Great Amazing and Wonderful (don't forget NEW) Suggestion"

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote