Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 15:08   #187
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
1) 10 zik ships total?
They have 8 'mainline' ships. I could give them another one to bring them in line with everyone else but I don't think it's required.

Quote:
2) There's no real counter to Cath FI raiding, everything that T1s them is their T1. (Add Zik FI, that targets FI - CO Stealing + Zik FI pod? Might be crazy late game. This may cause targeting changes on either the Cutlass or the Thief ... God so much work from one thing lol)
I don't think it's really an issue since they're mainly EMP. The killer is a late shooter and is just doing the same thing as the other 2 FI anyway.

Quote:
3) Hard to gauge EMP effectiveness without gun numbers.
That's why the stupid EMP system needs changing to EMP armour/dmg :/

On the whole, figures are going to be similar to this round.

EDIT: Zik FI/CO is a bad bad bad idea IMO. I tried it in my first set of stats, and it was horrendous - ziks were overpowered.

Marauder killer I'm unsure of. I prefer ziks to steal where possible.

Thatcher: that's what the paladin (ED: corrected, ty Thatcher) is there for. I'm considering giving it a criminal amount of EMP efficiency since it only targets one class. I'm a little worried about the shadow/dragon I admit. Moving Guardian back to BS class might work but I'm still not sure, since that nerfs DE.

EDIT2: Feel free to pm me comments if you can't be bothered to put them here. I'm trying to avoid IRC since it kills a lot of hours and I'm trying to learn my exams.

Last edited by Gate; 9 Apr 2009 at 15:37.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote