Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 11:00   #162
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: R31 shipstats

i´d just switch corsair from Fi to Co
and cutlass from Co to Fi
^^ this will help a lil bit imo

however (as stated before) i dont like this set, as there is too many fi/co pods around
3 races + the other 2 able to steal fi/co pods

this will result in huge fi/co fleets flying and hard times to defend against em
and even if you choose a non fi/co strategy, what you defending yourself against fi/co with ?
we shouldnt forget that salvage is reduced, so defending with fr against fi/co will be a tough thing with the uber phantom, you will need to find enough emp to make the defence landable, lets pray enough are willing to build beetle, spider, defender.

fi/co is unstoppable and we will see a eta7 dominated round, where attacking will be much easier compared to defending

i may be completely wrong with this analysis and maybe a lot less ppl pick fi/co based attack fleets, but i dont see this happen

btw i am against giving zik a even better ship (the suggested pillager change), ziks will be hard enough to land on later on, if you make em immune against fi attacks, you remove 1 1/2 races from beeing able to attack em (cathaar and xan (which concentrated on phants instead of revenant, which most probably will)

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote