View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 15:33   #71
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: zik dying 1:1 ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
nobody does. well some do. a couple of them. and they think so highly of themselves, that they are prepared to turn a blind eye to all the complaints received. and all the whining. and all the explaining. i suggest that our friends at "you know where" (hint: it starts with a and ends with scendancy) doing the stats make this rounds stats by themselves, for themselves so they can have a great time playing against eachother for 2 months.

1:1 is just bad mkay? at least 1,5 if not 2 should be ok.
This is so wrong. Most people in Ascendancy are not particularly pleased with the stats as they are. I think about 80% of Ascendancy members went Zik last round, and most of us were planning to do so again this round (Zik with proper stealing is simply more fun than any other race). We are the very last people who would suggest removing unlimited stealing. In fact, the stats changes have basically eliminated our preferred strategy.

Can you explain why you thought that we had anything to do with the stats?
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote