View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 21:07   #38
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Change of buddypack system

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
The numbers you refer to are fleets sent from my understanding. And obviously you Need to send more fleets at any top gal, then compared to a lower gal. So those total fleets sent numbers proove nothin.
Actually, no. You're the one making declarative statements without backing them up with a shred of evidence. The only person here with anything to prove is you.

But, since I'm in a good mood, here's some more numbers.

An average of 366 fleets incoming for the middle 27 galaxies (21-47) makes 1 galraid a week (assuming 3 waves per planet, 1 fleet per wave), plus a few random incs thrown into the mix on the other nights.

Hell, unlike what I said earlier, their defense is far from shit: 358 fleets, both ingal and from the alliance. Assuming it takes 2 def fleets to cover an attack fleet, those 358 fleets cover 48% of all attackers. That's obviously not great, but losing ~1.46 waves a week is extremely manageable. Even Ultores only cover 65%.

These galaxies also send out an average of 384 attack fleets each, which is actually more than they have incoming.

So, I stand by my point. These 258 middle-class planets are not "constantly raided" nor are they "bashed to pieces". The numbers just don't bear that out.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote