View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2016, 14:38   #33
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Change of buddypack system

i totally agree with the initial author of this thread and with a lot of things others did contribute

a universe full of forted galaxies is good for easy politics, good for maintaining growth for the pros, making waring alliance x (whos also forted) "easier" etc...
The "new" or "less dedicated" occasional player is been driven away from the game, cause he most likely sits in one of those few random gals, getting constantly raided as they are at firstl easier to hit (sandmans will proove those statistics) and secondly you dont annoy any alliance while you hit that gall
So the few galaxies not beeing ult,fl,norse,p3n, ct, bows, hr or nd forts get consistenly bashed to pieces. Night after night (specially after tick200-300).

Yes there are not too many "new" players - but should we not give the few occasionals, stumbeling over www.planetarion.com - the chance to enjoy this game we all love/hate so much ? I think we should!

Even though i would love playing a full random game, i dont think it would solve the "exiling until we meet who we want, be a fort - issue".
It would be only a lil improvement.

Why not hardcode an alliance limit for each galaxy. Say 3 planets of the same tag max.
If a HR-planet exiles he can only be put in gals with 2 or less HR planets etc.
If a new recruit in a gal with 3 HR applies to HR, they cant take him in, unless they'd remove one of his HR galmates from the tag.

my 2 cents and 50 pennies
cheers m0

Sorry for picking on HR here ( <3 Bram )

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote