View Single Post
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 18:23   #18
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Rock Recruitment

Well boys and girls finally this time is coming to an end.. Assassin wont die mind you as he is part of the Support team so after round 13 i will retire from playing PA and join the Support team full time, ofc i am part of it but still for one last round my heart belongs to going through one last round after 14 rounds of playing to give it one last go of sleepless nites. So round 13 is my last round.. all the allies ive bin in, all the freinds ive made will come to an end you all have my word i will finally retire from playing next round. So i am going to remain and fight hard in ROCK and aim for a top spot, my best position in all the rounds ive played has bin top 20 so im hoping to get top 10. So to all of the gals ive bin part of thank you, i wont bother posting a post at the end of round 13 saying goodbye, but this is a little offer for all the freinds ive made over time in PA if you want to come and join ROCK and fight along side me one last time then it wud be a pleasure. Recruitment for ROCK is open and come stop by in #rock on NG. Ill hope to see you all fighting hard next round, so to all my freinds over PA time, ill see you standing beside me, or on the battle field Cya all next round guys.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder