View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2009, 10:22   #4
Tatu

Tatu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Delay Defence Mission XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Disagree with this. A lot of the skill in this game is making use of all the information you can get in order to make landing safer. I don't really see why we would want to remove another chance for people to demonstrate this.
I think you don't see or don't want to reveal the full potential of defence XP.

Let's say it is possible to have a report showing list of all alliances. And with some error margin displaying the following information:
  • percentage of their fleets out on defence missions
  • percentage of potential value of top half of the alliance on defence missions
  • then the same values for galaxies where the members reside

Or to build pseudo galaxy status browser displaying outgoing and returning defence fleets.

All this before any scans launched and before your alliance members copy-pasting galaxy statuses to your alliance database.

How is using such reports a demonstration skill over an alliance without the reports?

I don't see problem using Sandmans since its publicly available to all players. There just should be a link to it in the manual or PA portal or even on game menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
On the subject of the fake defence, I've never used it, but if it doesn't give XP then it should. You're still using your fleet slot, after all.
Right on.

Last edited by Tatu; 23 Jul 2009 at 10:29. Reason: typos
Tatu is offline   Reply With Quote