View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2017, 18:10   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R73 whine thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
To be fair to BB, he has long being saying we need larger tags, and it is appearing now his lone voice was correct.
Really? This series of posts was started by a complaints that all these large support tags are a problem because they make it harder and harder for standard 60-man alliances to win. You're saying Butcher is correct when he says tags should be even bigger than they are now. Could you explain how the situation is improved when we allow Ultores to merge with Astatores and KittenZ with CatZ and Apprime with whatever their support tag is?

Because at this point, and I want to stress I'm not being sarcastic for effect, but I genuinely can't see how that would work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
You just sound a bit bullying there Mzy
I was honestly a little surprised Butcher took a statement that I had specifically crafted to be contradictory in order to point out the flaw in his argument, and then went ahead and agreed with it. I ran out of ideas what to do with that other than highlighting it as something to read twice.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote