View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2006, 18:52   #6
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Want to be a popular old man? (DM / DDA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Well start up your webcams, sign up to youtube.com and make videos.
Sorry but no thanks. I can't speak for DM, of course, but as for me, it is enough of a hardship being a regional sex symbol. The thought of becoming and international sex symbol (as I surely would) is really inconvenient. The poparatzi alone would be annoying.