Thread: Round 53 stats
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2013, 09:17   #47
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 53 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire View Post
Its the same standard as always... Everyone whined about cath being to good last round... did it turn out that way in the end? As usuall not.

Cath's need to be overpowered because everyone and their mom + the kitchen sink attacks them anyways because their emp cant stop everyone + the norm ships are a totally waste of res.

Make cath emp stronger
This is completely wrong. Cat is always overpowered by nature. Even an average Cat will build a fleet that invariably nerfs 40-50% of its attackers firing potential. This makes defence far easier for them. When you are DCing as a Cat/or DCing a Cat planet sticking the basefleet in the calc instantly EMP a vast chunk of the attackers which means you need less defence fleets to cover the inc.

I would say Spritfire that the issue lies with your ability to get defence fleets not with Cat.

Examples would be using last round that my DE attack team with 100k pegs and 400k Ghosts vs a basic 50k Roach fleet at the time would have basically 90% of the Ghosts and 10% of the Pegasus emped before any 'killing' took place. Flipping it vs a Cat Co 300-400k Viper fleet would EMP 70% of the Ghosts and 10% of the Pegasus. De was incredibly strong vs most things but Cats who got defence were still a pain to land on. Far harder than Xans or Terrans or Ziks. ETD was also a bitch to land and unsurprisingly was also EMP vs DE.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote