View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2012, 12:02   #2
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Another Facebook thread, but different i hope

good and bad sides here imo.. from the marketing point of view, its definately a good thing..

however what the game really needs is a person with time, vision and determination.. what has changed in the last 20 rounds?

games and ppl that play the games are different nowadays.. they want graphic, smoother things than just a colored spreadsheet.. theres lots of ideas for planetarion over the years, of which almoust nothing has been implemented, which in the end, shows where the problem is.

ps: one could try to get more players via facny fb links or whatever (btw, im one of those ppl that would NEVER share any pa related things in my wall; or would ever send spam to my mates to help me gather any asteroids or the shit that other games always do), BUT im not sure that we need 4k new players, of who 3,8k are on 12 roids and inactive